Wednesday 7 October 2015

I'm not going into full time gospel - Sydney Barima


The "scent no" hit maker indicated that he is only coming out with a gospel track that features gospel singer Ceci Twum.
Following the publication indicating that he was going to do full time gospel music, hip-life Maestro, Barima Sydney who originated from the hilarious "Nananom" musical group, has debunked that publication.


"It has come to my notice that, there is this publication on the internet and other entertainment platforms that am going to do full time gospel music. I will like to use your platform to say that it's never true. I'm only coming out with a gospel track featuring Ceci Twum", Sydney stressed.
He further explained, "It's not the first time am coming out with a gospel song. Even during my "Nananom" days I was doing gospel songs on the album but just that I didn't promote them. So it's nothing new to me".

My question is why didn't he promote the gospel songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment