Tuesday 13 October 2015

Patch Bay Drummer David Okai set to release an Album


One of the drummers who set the pace for contemporary drumming in Ghana and has transient generations to see drumming grow in our society today, David Okai, popularly known as Drum Davidus is coming out with an album soonest. whether it is instrumental album or singing album I really don't know but does he sings? Is he also going into singing? Hmmm.... We will get to know soon. He said the following on his Facebook page.


 MIYILOR; I have never denied my background or my culture. I taught myself as a child to embrace Ghanaian heritage, to love my first language, "GA " to learn about Ghanaian history, music, folk art, food. Am proud to be Ghanaian.
Watch out for my upcoming Album
Twist of 1:9:7:8

No comments:

Post a Comment